You are busy and stressed and ready to change
As a busy mom, you know what it means to get things done. You are a leader at work and in your family. But when it comes to your own stress and health, you feel like you’re treading water.
You need to reclaim your calendar, lower your stress, and find time to focus on yourself. But your day is already stretched thin and you aren’t sure if that’s even possible.
- You’re anxiety is always high
- You’ve gained some weight despite trying to exercise
- You feel like you are constantly running the “rat race” of life
- You might feel bloated all the time and don’t even ask about your digestion
- You want to meal plan and eat healthier, but don’t even have time to sit down and enjoy a meal, much less plan one.
- You are completely exhausted regardless of how long you sleep.
- Your to-do list is longer than the hours you have in a day
You may have even gone through some recent life changes and just aren’t sure how to navigate what this new normal looks like and this is causing even more stress and anxiety.
The good news is there is a solution! There is a way to feel like yourself again. To be productive and still feel good. And to even have energy to enjoy life again.
I’m Brigett Buice
I’ve spent the last 5 years helping women learn how to overcome burnout, lose weight and improve their nutrition. I’ve worked for several large coaching companies and now run my own business and coach local yoga and fitness classes.
I am no stranger to stress. As a single mom of three busy teens, I understand what it’s like to have to “do it all.” I’ve been through significant life changes (hello- single mom here), felt what it’s like to not know what tomorrow will look like and know the fear of stepping into a new season of life. And through all of this, I have learned how to combine the principles of Scripture with the evidence of science to learn stress and time management and mindfulness techniques that really work.
Ready to be set free?
Are you ready to reclaim your calendar? Ready to reclaim your time? Ready to set healthy boundaries which allow time for yourself and still help others?
From Chaos to Calm: My Transformational Program for Reclaiming Your Calendar and Life
From Chaos to Calm:
The Transformational Program for Reclaiming Your Calendar and Life
- One on One coaching- video or in-person (depending on your location)
- Eight total session (four weekly sessions- first month; 4 biweekly sessions after)
- Weekly content- videos, PDF guides, and resources to help guide you
- Access to me via chat/text the entire three months!
- Define your goals and your ideal life balance
- Work together to customize your roadmap so you can SEE how to accomplish your goal
- Start small with manageable actions so you aren’t more overwhelmed and build to attain those grand goals
- Options of done-for-you meal plans, meal plan coaching, or DIY meal planning with access to a customizable meal planner with thousands of recipes*
*Option to continue access to meal plan and recipe database after program for a nominal fee.
“I used to stress eat, but now I know when I feel the stress I don’t worry about eating because I can manage the stress and not turn to food….Your calm presence has been so helpful to me in this.”Debbie S.